Translate

Monday 14 April 2014

Little French Flower Shop

Hi everyone,
Just a quick post to update you all on what I have been doing with my time..
I have now almost completed my Syd Cook dolls house shop I'm waiting on some slate tiles to arrive from the UK.
I have been playing around with the interior of the little French shop (see previous posts) which I bought on E bay some time ago, this is a beautifully made house and only the exterior had been decorated leaving me a blank canvas for the interior decoration.. Since the exterior was already a Flower shop I have moved the contents from a previously made room box into the shop and have designed a modern French interior for the other rooms, I have done the Lounge/salon and the bedroom, I just have to put in a bathroom. Oh, and connect the lights of course! Lol!!

So till next time,

Happy Miniaturing
Debby :)



No comments:

Post a Comment